COVID 19 Measures
We would like to inform you that, due to the current situation connected with the spread of the infectious disease Covid-19 (coronavirus), Carnibona group (Mecom group s.r.o., Kaiser food, Schneider food) is implementing the following measures with effect from 9 March 2020:
External suppliers, customers, external drivers, job applicants
- Obligation to have one’s own face mask secured when entering facilities (this applies to employees of external companies; job applicants will be provided with a face mask at reception)
- Prohibition on exiting the vehicle cab
- Obligation to disinfect one’s hands when entering a facility (disinfectant agents are placed at the entrance of facilities)
- Obligation to undergo measuring of temperature by prevention personnel
- In the case of body temperature above 37.5°C, the given persons will not be allowed entry to the facility.
Internal employees of any Carnibona group facility
- Obligation of every employee to undergo random temperature screening by prevention personnel. In the case of body temperature above 37°C, the given persons will not be allowed entry to the facility.
- Thorough disinfection and handwashing (additional disinfectant dispensers are placed at the entrance to the building, in dining halls and shipping facilities).
- Sales representatives are prohibited from visiting facilities until further notice.
- Travel within the Carnibona group is suspended; all business trips are cancelled until further notice.
- All of our drivers have protective disinfectant agents and personal protective equipment.
- We have prepared a thorough pandemic plan for the company with our factories divided into zones.
We are doing the maximum to ensure that we can provide you with products in 100% quality and quantity in this difficult situation. I believe that we will manage to cope with this situation.
We kindly invite you all to the 23rd International Exhibition for food, beverages and food raw materials - PRODEXPO 2016, to be held in Expocentre Moscow (Krasnopresnenskaya nab., 14, Moscow, Russia, 12310) from 8th to 12th February, 2016. Our stand is in Pavilion 2, Hall 2, Stand 22B65. See you there!
Mecom company got Superbrands 2015 award
It strenghtens its role among the elite brands
Bratislava, March 30, 2015 – Mecom brand got Superbrands 2015 award as one of the most successful companies in meat processing industry in Slovakia.
Brand Council commission of experts of Slovak Superbrands awarded Mecom brand Slovak Superbrands Award 2015. Mecom reaffirms its role in a group of elite brands which represents successful development and dynamic improvement of their image in the minds of the general public. The received award is also a settlement of perceived quality of the products and services what represents a strong signal for consumers.
International Superbrands programme originated more than 15 years ago in Great Britain. The marketing and communication experts set two goals: bring into the spotlight extremely strong brands and present for market participants who would like to develop and learn the brands which are worth following. Since then the programme has gained worldwide renown and Superbrands Award is today recognized as special award in 90 countires on five continents.
Superbrands Award decision is granted by Brands Council group of experts based on public survey carried out by a reputable agency GfK. The commission consists of the most respected experts in the field of marketing, communication and advertising. „The more we are proud that we got this prestigious award the second time. We are doing everything so we can build the stable and successful brand that will have a good reputation in minds of consumers. We are constantly monitoring trends and innovations in the food industry to meet the needs of customers. Just their favour and satisfaction is for us, as manufacturer with long tradition in the Slovak market, primary and authoritative,“ says Martin Danielič, CEO of Mecom.
A special salami with a large mosaic inspired by the most popular recipe in Russia. This paprika free salami is made from chicken meat which is what makes it so delicious and unique.