COVID 19 Measures
We would like to inform you that, due to the current situation connected with the spread of the infectious disease Covid-19 (coronavirus), Carnibona group (Mecom group s.r.o., Kaiser food, Schneider food) is implementing the following measures with effect from 9 March 2020:
External suppliers, customers, external drivers, job applicants
- Obligation to have one’s own face mask secured when entering facilities (this applies to employees of external companies; job applicants will be provided with a face mask at reception)
- Prohibition on exiting the vehicle cab
- Obligation to disinfect one’s hands when entering a facility (disinfectant agents are placed at the entrance of facilities)
- Obligation to undergo measuring of temperature by prevention personnel
- In the case of body temperature above 37.5°C, the given persons will not be allowed entry to the facility.
Internal employees of any Carnibona group facility
- Obligation of every employee to undergo random temperature screening by prevention personnel. In the case of body temperature above 37°C, the given persons will not be allowed entry to the facility.
- Thorough disinfection and handwashing (additional disinfectant dispensers are placed at the entrance to the building, in dining halls and shipping facilities).
- Sales representatives are prohibited from visiting facilities until further notice.
- Travel within the Carnibona group is suspended; all business trips are cancelled until further notice.
- All of our drivers have protective disinfectant agents and personal protective equipment.
- We have prepared a thorough pandemic plan for the company with our factories divided into zones.
We are doing the maximum to ensure that we can provide you with products in 100% quality and quantity in this difficult situation. I believe that we will manage to cope with this situation.